Saturday, November 6, 2010

Utah-TCU, Go Utes!

Hello,

Today is one of the most exciting days in Utah, TCU and MWC football history. With the Utes going to the Pac 12 next season and TCU possibly going to the Big East this may be the beginning of the end of the MWC's history. I'd also like to welcome ESPN's College Gameday to Salt Lake City. Welcome to the land of disrespected football game. Today's game is going to be a battle. As an alumnus of Utah, I have to pick the Utes in a very hard fought close game. Last time they played in Salt Lake, Utah won 13-10, I predict a similar score this time. Go Utes.

Whoever loses this game is going to drop a long ways in the polls and will the winner even move up? Who knows? The top two teams Oregon and Auburn both play weak teams today, they will both win by at least 40 points. I think Oregon is going to play in the BCS National Championship Game. With their expensive offense, I just don't see anyone that can beat them.

I'll be attending the BYU-UNLV game today. Go Cougars!

themusicaddict

















This is a friend's book, "Wilderness" he's drawing attention to the book he has written. Check it out on facebook. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=304984697029 He describes the book as: "I've written a novel called “Wilderness” which I'm sending out to agents (think "Calvin and Hobbes" written by Neil Gaiman)" He also says "one who friends the group will not get any messages from me, they will just be helping a young aspiring novelist." I think that's a worthy cause.

No comments:

Favorites