Monday, December 6, 2010

"Blue Bloods" We're Going Out Tonight Update (Updated 10/3/2014)

Hello,

Update: this has finally been confirmed. Thanks to "kitty lover" on Yahoo answers, we now know the name of this song. It is Jimmy Marsh's "Goin' Out Tonight". The CD is titled "Redemption", it was released on March 1st, 2012. The digital CD is available at amazon.com for $8.99. My thanks to "kitty lover".

Thank you to the people who have taken the time to look at my blog. Yesterday was the first day I've had over 100 people visit my blog in one 24 hour period. I had 157 page views yesterday. Also I'm on track to get more page views for today. I thank you very much.

I know most of you are looking for what was the "We're Going Out Tonight" song in last week's episode of "Blue Bloods". I continue to try and find out the answer for you and for myself. Last night I had the idea I could go to pandora.com and maybe find the song that way. But no such luck with that. This song is incredibly obscure. Although in the chorus the words are "we're going out tonight", I'm now convinced that's not the title of the song. I've also emailed cbs.com for the name and artist of the song. I don't know if they'll respond, but it's worth a try. I will keep you updated. We'll eventually find out the actual name of this song and the artist.

Songs I know it's no include: "She's Going Out Tonight" by Remote, "Goin' Out Tonight" by Drew Tichnell, "We're Goin' Out Tonight" by Cameo, "Going Down Tonight" by Rhinobucket and "Let's Go Out Tonight" by Truly Lover Trio. I continue looking and I'll keep you updated.

Some people seem to think it might be by a guy named Jimmy Walsh, he lives in Boston. He allegedly records for a label that has something to do with Donnie Wahlberg. Wahlberg plays the cop in "Blue Bloods" who sings along with the song. I even stumbled across a tweet from Donnie Wahlberg. He tweeted about something on the night of the show about DDub, I'm investigating that now.

Update: This "We're Going Out Tonight" is definitely not DDUb.

themusicaddict

3 comments:

simran said...

Blue blood is my favorite show. I regularly watch Blue Blood online. Its all seasons are very nice.

Unknown said...

Mac Miller— we going out tonight

Unknown said...

I love that show too

Favorites