Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Michael Jackson's Career Didn't End After "Bad"

Hello,

Michael Jackson's last big CD was "Bad", there's no denying that. However he still had several excellent songs after that. He also released "Dangerous", which has many great songs. In fact one of my favorite Jackson songs is on that CD, "Black or White". "Dangerous" also features such great songs as "In The Closet", "Who Is It", "Keep The Faith" and "Heal The World".

1995's "HIStory" also has several classic Michael Jackson songs on it. On Side 1 of course is most of his classic solo songs. However on side 2 there are also many great Jackson songs. Those songs include: "They Don't Care About Us". This is a great, great song. WARNING: there are some very disturbing images in the following video.



"Stranger In Moscow":



"You Are Not Alone":



Even a seemingly throwaway song like "D.S." is an amazing song.



Jackson must have saved all the throwaway songs for "Invincible". 2001's "Invincible" is a CD I don't know much about. I looked at the track listing and honestly I don't know if I've heard any of the songs. I listened to the snippets available on amazon.com and this CD isn't very good. This CD is embarrassing in that it's so bad. Thankfully his just released CD "Michael" is much better. I'm going to check out "Invincible" on napster.com. Maybe hearing the full songs will be more satisfactory than listening to the snippets on amazon.com. After hearing the snippets of the songs, I think the CD should be called "Invisible".

Today's Christmas song:

This is my girlfriend, Katherine McPhee, singing "It's Not Christmas Without You". What's that Katherine McPhee is married? Not to me? Um okay, enjoy the song ANYWAY!



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites