Monday, October 8, 2012

Sadie 1999-2012, I'll Miss You My Friend

Hello,



I just found out that a dog that was involved with a lot of my happiest memories has been put to sleep. My ex took Sadie to see the vet today and was told that Sadie has stomach cancer. Poor dog has been getting skinnier and skinnier over the last few months. We knew it was close to the time for her to move on to the next world. I'm so grateful I was able to say goodbye to her last week. I'd bet there's a doggie heaven. Hopefully we will meet again someday Sadie. I love you Sadie.

Thanks to my daughter for taking these pictures of Sadie and sending them to me. The only bad thing about having a pet is that eventually someday they die. Their body dies but their memory never does. I've been pretty lucky and have had some good dogs in my life.





Dogs happy to see their soldiers home from being in military. Thanks as always to you amazing people who fight for our country and leave those you love behind.







One of the sweetest stories I've ever heard in this world filled with so much sadness.






Another sweet and sad story.



The joy of owning a dog, what a beautiful animal.



thesadmusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites