Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What I Definitely Won't Be Writing About Today, Part Twoish

Hello,

This is sort of a sequel to a blog I wrote yesterday. I kind of like writing these, so this may become a regular feature. Here goes with what I definitely won't be writing about today:

- Anything that deals with white trash or Honey Boo Boo (ick) :



- The entertainment value of anything Kardashian or "The Jersey Shore". When did being white trash become something that interested people so much? I realize that the Kardashians are rich, but they are just rich white trash.

- I love "The Good Wife", but I probably won't be writing about it much. I'm not sure why I love the show so much when it has two characters I hate so much. That's the boring, one-dimensional Nick and constant nuisance Jackie Florrick. She made her unfortunate season debut on this past Sunday's show. I would love to see Nick and Jackie to go out in a murder-suicide lovers quarrel. That would almost make enduring those two worth it, almost.

- With the debate on last night, there was no "Revolution". Honestly I didn't miss it much. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be watching it.

- Why the Republicans can't do any better than Mitt Romney.

- How much I enjoyed the three Presidential debates or the Vice-Presidential debate.

- The alleged secret that Donald Trump allegedly has about Barack Obama. A secret that he's says he'll be releasing tomorrow. Not sure who's more desperate to remain in the public eye: Trump, Ryan Seacrest or Dwight Howard.

- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said the Pro Bowl may go away. I won't be writing how much I'll miss it. The last time I watched any part of a Pro Bowl was the 80's. Yes, that's how bad it is.

- The World Series: Giants vs. Tigers. I'm looking forward to free agency though.

- After last night's 13-7 Bears snooze fest victory over the Lions, I definitely won't be writing about the excitement of a good old fashioned NFC North tussle.

- How annoying all the commercials on Kall 700 are! KALL700 is the ESPN affiliate in the Salt Lake valley. Commercials are especially prevalent when Bill and Hans show is on in the afternoon. I'd guess at least half of every hour of programming is made up of commercials. When they are actually talking about sports I quite like Bill and Hans, other than Bill's non-stop hyping of the Pac-12. But all their commercials have made them unlistenable. Even when they are talking, many times they are doing in segment promos. (That's exactly why I listen to Gunther and Graham on 1320AM instead.) I also won't be writing about how much I like KALL 700's traffic updates in the middle of the day especially when there's good weather.

- I won't be writing about Taylor Swift's new CD "Red", out today, as it's not on Spotify yet. Sigh.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites