Monday, October 22, 2012

Things I Won't Be Writing About

Hello,

These are the things that I won't be writing about:

- The emerging greatness of Scam Newton. I love that Karma is finally catching up with him. He's the starting quarterback for the Panthers, a team that is 1-5. The same team that lost to the mediocre Cowboys at home for heaven's sake. The Panthers fired their GM today. I'm counting down until the National Title is stripped from Auburn for when Scam played for them.

- The greatness of either Tony Romo or Riley Nelson. BYU might have been able to beat Notre Dame this past Saturday if they only had a real quarterback.

- The football acumen of Jerry Jones or the coaching greatness of Jason Garrett.

- The great foul shooting technique of Dwight Howard. ESPN hyped up his performance last night as he played a great game for the Lakers. However again he shot less than 50% from the free throw line. But by his standards he did well as he made 3 of 8 free throws.

-The likability of the Lakers or Knicks.

-The dominance of the Knicks. The Knicks may be the most ineptly run franchise in the NBA, perhaps in all of professional sports. The Knicks are the same team that didn't match the Rockets offer sheet to Jeremy Lin, but that pays more than $20 million dollars per year to oft injured Amar'e Stoudemire. Before the season has even started, he'll miss two to three weeks already. It won't be the only games he won't miss all season either.

- Amar'e Stoudemire's books. Apparently he's written more than one, all of which are illustrated by Tim Jessell. The books are titled "STAT: Standing Tall and Talented". I love how clueless some professional athletes can be.

- The NLCS or World Series. Once all the teams I cared about or was following or were eliminated I lost complete interest. A Tigers-Cardinals or a Tigers-Giants World Series interests me not at all.

- The WNBA Finals, although Tamika Catchings is a cool name.

-How I'll miss the BCS.

-Tonight's third and final Presidential debate.

- The ridiculousness of Justin Bieber, Britney Spears or Demi Lovato giving musical advice on "The X-Factor". I haven't been much impressed by LA Reid either.

- The second episode of the third season of "The Walking Dead". Although I thought "Sick" was another great episode. After a slow start it kicked into high gear. How good this season has been reminds me of how bad Season Two was.

- The continued great acting of Sarah Wayne Cailles and the likability of her character Lori Grimes. Did she and Rick break up last night? Does that mean that she might be killed by zombies soon?

- Who was watching Carol last night as she was practicing doing a C section on a zombie?

- The increasing likability of Hershel, T-Dog, Carol and Carl Grimes. I'm not sure when those three became so likable. Previously I had been cheering for all three to be killed by the zombies. Now I hope all three live for a long, long time. Carl has become a man.

- How gorgeous Lauren Cohen (ok I may write more about her later.)

- I definitely won't be writing about my zombie nightmares last night. I was glad when I woke up this morning and was no longer in the world of the undead. (Unfortunately the lovely Miss Cohen wasn't in any of them.)

Tracy Spiridakos you can take some tips how to be a woman in peril from Miss Cohen. Whiny faces aren't needed.

- How unnecessary "The Talking Dead" is.

- Finishing off Stephen King's "Bag of Bones" last night. It was a great book for the first four-fifths, but sort of a lame ending. A few of King's later era books have had the same problem.

- I started reading "Catch 22" last night. That or Hilary Mantel's Man Booker award winning "Wolf Hall" will be the next book I probably read.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites