Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thanks To Rewind 100.7 & Another Great Song From Clare Bowen

Hello,

Today on a wet and dreary day in Salt Lake City I was driving to work. I usually listen to sports radio, but I'm shifting back into listening to music as I drive around the valley. Today I chose to listen to Rewind 100.7 and they played 4 classic songs in a row. These are those songs:

Journey's "Who's Crying Now":



This song still kicks as much butt as it did back in the 80's. Without a doubt Michael Jackson is one of the all-time greats. "Billie Jean":



George Michael's "Faith":



"Sweet Child O' Mine":



And then Rewind 100.7 played this song? "Firework" is a decent song, but too bad they didn't play Prince's "Take Me With U".

Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar (Sam Palladio) on "Nashville" have great chemistry. They impressed in the first episode with "If I Didn't Know Better":



And in last night's episode, Episode 3, they sang another great song. This song is "Fade Into You":



Which shouldn't be confused with this excellent "Fade Into You" song:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites