Sunday, May 5, 2013

themusicaddict's Songs Of The Day: Gin Wigmore, Swedish House Mafia & AWOLNATION

Hello,

These songs seem to have been around awhile, however I'm just discovering both of these in the last couple of days. The Gin Wigmore song was a free song of the day on Google Play, a site I check every weekday exactly because of songs like this:



I'm surprised as would be anyone else that I actually like Swedish House Mafia, but they do have a lot of great mixes/songs. Here's a couple of my favorites:

"Don't You Worry Child"(featuring John Martin):



"In My Mind" (Ivan Gough and Feenixpawl featuring Georgi Kay)



From the "Iron Man 3" soundtrack this is AWOLNATION's "Some Kind of Joke":



I actually like the "Iron Man 3" soundtrack better than the movie itself. The movie is about what you expect. I get that when they go to a third movie, it's only about making money and the story isn't very important. The cute kid is annoying, he serves the same purpose as the Ewoks in "Return Of The Jedi". However I did love the character of the Mandarin, I didn't see that coming. Ben Kingsley is great as the Mandarin. Any movie with Gwyneth Paltrow is also fine with me and Robert Downey has Iron Man down to perfection now. "Iron Man 3"is better than most of the superheroes crap we've had to endure recently. (Whoever made "Green Lantern" should be forced to give everyone who saw that movie a refund.) As long as you don't expect too much, there are worse ways to spend nearly 2 1/2 hours of your life with "Iron Man 3".

A great song for a lazy Sunday afternoon, Jessie Ware's "Wildest Moments":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites