Friday, May 10, 2013

themusicaddict's Songs You May Have Forgotten

Hello,

Here are some songs that you may have forgotten, if so that's too bad. So here's a polite reminder:

First of all I would like to make a dedication to the Chicago Bulls in tonight's Game 3 between them and the Heat. In a tense battle the Heat will win by about 15 points. To the Bulls I'm dedicating the Eagles "Heartache Tonight": (I'm not sure why this picture has a person's fingers as the beak.)



It took me several minutes to find this song, for some reason I thought it was by Trapt. Obviously it's not, this is Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer":



Linkin Park's "Somewhere I Belong":



Annie Lennox's "Walking On Broken Glass":



K's Choice "Not An Addict":



Everybody knows and loves "My Sharona", but the Knack were much more than that one song. This is one of my favorites of their many other great songs. "Your Number Or Your Name":



Rush's "Roll The Bones":



The great Mumford & Sons "Little Lion Man":



Loretta Lynn's "One On The Way":



Tammy Wynette's "D.I.V.O.R.C.E.":



Lulu's "To Sir With Love":



While the above is a perfectly good rendition of "To Sir With Love" and I'm glad to see that Lulu still has that great voice. However I prefer the original arrangement, this is such a great song. The 1967 version of Lulu's classic:



Happy 50th birthday to a classic song. Has there been a more sad and beautiful song ever made than Skeeter Davis' "End Of The World"?:



Jackson Browne's "The Load Out/Stay":



OMC's "How Bizarre":



Santana's "Winning":



The Who's "Eminence Front":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites