Thursday, May 23, 2013

themusicaddict's 5 Bands That Should Be Leading The Rock Revolutionn

Hello,

As I'm working on this blog, the following 5 bands are in no particular order. I mentioned yesterday that there's still plenty of good music out there, you just have to find it. That isn't very easy. I'd like to thank Google Play All Access as I've been listening to music there as homework for this blog. Without any further adieu, here's those 5 bands that should be leading a rock revolution: The Black Keys, Band of Skulls, Black Stone Cherry, Rival Sons and The Heavy. Enjoy and feel free to send me a n e-mail if you disagree or if you know a band that I missed.

Here are a few songs by The Heavy:

"How You Like Me Now":



"How You Like Me Now" (Live):



"What Makes A Good Man":



"Can't Play Dead":



"Oh No Not You Again":



The Black Keys:

My current theme song in my not very urgent search for my next woman, "Next Girl":



If this song doesn't make you want to get up and dance then I wonder how long have you been dead? "Lonely Boy":



"When The Lights Go Out" (Live):



"Gold On The Ceiling":



"10 A.M. Automatic":



A great video, a great song, a great band. "Tighten Up":



Band of Skulls:

"I Know What I Am":



"Light Of The Morning":



"Sweet Sour":



"Hollywood Bowl":



"Patterns":



Rival Sons "Keep On Swinging":



"Until The Sun Comes":



"Three Fingers":



"Manifest Destiny, Part 1":



"Pressure and Time" (Live):



"All The Way":



"Burn Down LA":



Rival Sons Live On The Queen Mary:



Black Stone Cherry:

"Blame It On The Boom Boom":



"Let Me See You Shake":



"Stay":



"Change":



"When The Weight Come Down":



"Fallen Angel" for a new generation. "Such A Shame":



"Hell and High Water":



"Shooting Star":



"Killing Floor":



Other great current rock bands:

- Paramore
- EarlyRise

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites