Saturday, May 18, 2013

themusicaddict's May 18th, 2013 Songs Of The Day

Hello,

Here's a bunch of recent songs that have caught my attention and I think that are worthy of your attention as well.

Hey Oceans! "Big Blue Wave":



Neon Trees seems to be the master of catchy songs. Here's another one, "Some Kind Of Monster":



Brass Bed's "I'll Be There With Bells On":



Although I'm not a big fan of rap, I actually quite like Jake Miller's "A Million Lives":



Mumford and Sons "I Will Wait" Live At Red Rocks:



Mumford and Sons "Lover Of The Light" Live at Red Rocks:



Okay this isn't real recent, but still a great song. Trapt's "Who's Going Home With You Tonight":



And I'm not sure why the above song reminds me of this song, but it does. Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer":



I love this song, Van Halen's "You and Your Blues":



One of the free songs I got from legalsounds.com today. Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise":



Fall Out Boy's "Phoenix":



Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites