Friday, May 10, 2013

themusicaddict's 22 Most Beautiful Women In The World (Part 1) (Updated May 12th, 2013) 22-16

Hello,

The idea of this blog came to me yesterday and I've been writing down names as I think of them. When I started working on this blog I only wanted to have the Top Ten most beautiful women in the world. That quickly jumped to 14 and at that point I actually started writing this blog. Now after working on the blog, that number has increased to 20 beautiful women. Then I remembered Amanda Peet, okay now we are at 21. Then I remembered Katharine McPhee, now we are at 22.

I've attempted to count down who I think the 21 most beautiful women in the world are. This is mostly from an American's opinion and I'm sure I'll completely forget some amazingly beautiful women. This Top 21 is literally changing from minute to minute and day to day. Trying to put all these beautiful women in order is a fool's task, but I'm attempting it anyway. Take that for what it's worth.

First I'll start with the honorable mentions: Reese Witherspoon,  Erin Andrews, Teri Hatcher, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nina Dobrev, Pippa Middleton, Eva Longoria, Kelly Ripa, Anne Hathaway with longer hair, Jeri Ryan, Julie Benz, Anna Camp, Connie Britten, Bridget Moynihan, Heidi Klum, Katy Perry and Natalie Portman. Here's yet another honorable mention, Minka Kelly:



#22 Halle Berry. Berry is a unique women as she's actually getting better looking as she's getting older and she was amazingly beautiful when she was younger.




#21 Hannah Storm, another woman who defies age and remains an incredibly beautiful woman. SportsCenter/ESPN just wouldn't be the same without her. She was looking amazing again this morning. She wears clothes that highlights her natural beauty but aren't skanky. 


Hannah Storm interviewing the also absolutely gorgeous Alex Morgan:


20) Rihanna, the gorgeous singer and native of Barbados. Not only is she beautiful, but she also has sang some amazing songs. Her videos are also incredibly sexy as well.


"Shut Up And Drive":


"We Ride":



19) Katharine McPhee: Although "Smash" didn't work out, let's hope this isn't the last of McPhee's career. "Smash" was a good enough show, but it ended up telling the same story over and over again at the end of Season 1. That was enough for me despite the beautiful McPhee. McPhee is gorgeous no matter what her hair color is, but I prefer the brunette McPhee.



Katharine McPhee's cover of "Brand New Key":


"Terrified":


"Over It":



18) Julianne Hough: From "Dancing With The Stars" to "Rock of Ages". She's amazingly beautiful, a great singer and a good actress. I also see her in previews for another movie that looks unbelievably stupid, but I might watch it just for her.I think this is an incredible song. "My Hallelujah Song" was the first thing that made me notice the lovely Miss Hough.


"That Song In My Head":


17) Mila Kunis, like you I can't believe she's not much higher on my list. But there's no shame in being the 17th most beautiful woman in the world. Ellen, one of the funniest people in the world, does a great job of making her blush here





16) Jennifer Love Hewitt: From "Party of 5" to "I Know What You Did Last Summer" to "The Client List".

I forgot that Miss Hewitt sings, I actually have this song on my iPod. "Rock The Roll":



Reportedly John Mayer wrote this song about her, a song that is as beautiful as her? "Your Body Is A Wonderland":








themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites