Wednesday, May 15, 2013

themusicaddict's Songs You May Have Forgotten 2 + Whatever Happened To Expose?

Hello,

Here's my second installment of songs that it would be a shame if people forgot them.

One of my favorite songs of the last several years. It somehow captures both the joy and loss of first love at the same time. Eric Church's "Springsteen":



For what ails you I have a couple of remedies. The first is by The Black Crowes:



And a remedy by Jason Mraz:



Almost 46 million viewers of this video aren't wrong, this is a great song. Guns N' Roses "Paradise City":



The Killers "Somebody Told Me":



Someone commented on Youtube that this was the unemployeds favorite song. I disagree, this is the song of people that are damn glad we have a job. Also damn glad we are helping society. Styx's "Blue Collar Man":



From one of the best movies ever, the original "Karate Kid" and starring the gorgeous Elisabeth Shue- who I still have a crush on by the way. Bananarama's "Cruel Summer":



Bananarama's "I Heard A Rumor":



While I still see the music of Bananarama every once-in-a-while, an 80's girl group I never hear about is  Expose. Whatever happened to Expose? "Seasons Change":



"Come Go With Me":



"Point Of No Return":



"When I Looked At Him":



"I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me":



"Let Me Be The One":



"What You Don't Know":



Bush's "Machinehead":



Pet Shop Boys "West End Girls":



This video reminds me so much of the early and best days of MTV. Madness' "Our House":



Heavy D & The Boyz "Now That We Found Love":



James Brown "Living In America":



Everybody remembers Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" but "Baby Can I Hold You" should also never be forgotten:



INXS "Original Sin":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites