Sunday, May 12, 2013

themusicaddict's 22 Most Beautiful Women In The World: The Top Ten

Hello,

10) Jennifer Lopez. Although Lopez is an amazingly beautiful woman, I'm not really a big fan of her music or the fact that she was on the craptastic "American Idol". That's more the show's fault than her fault though.




This is my favorite of J Lo's songs, "Jenni From The Block":





She's beautiful but does she pass the personality test?:





9) Ivanka Trump: One of the key components of "Celebrity Apprentice" from past seasons. What a combination: she grew up rich and beautiful. Also she's incredibly smart.















































8) Gabrielle Union moved from honorable mention list to my Top 22 after I thought about it.




I love this clip as the lovely Miss Union. It's nice to see how many of these beautiful women actually have a personality. Dwayne Wade is a lucky man! Wade is soon to be a three time NBA champ and his woman is the lovely Miss Union.




7) Kate Middleton: I would never want to be royalty and have to put up with the bs that one has to put up with. But it worked out for the lucky prince.









































This was the best of a bunch of bad, gossipy Youtube videos. Sorry I couldn't find anything better:



6) January Jones:




The gorgeous Betty Draper!
Hawt!

Warning the following video of January Jones is extremely hot, handle with care:


5) Carrie Underwood: easily the most gorgeous woman in country music. Does Carrie ever take a bad picture? I didn't see one.










































"Before He Cheats":



"Blown Away":



4) Keira Knightley:




3) Morena Baccarin: I'd definitely want to go to "Homeland" if she was my wife. Sadly no still photo captures how truly beautiful the lovely Miss Baccarin is.






2) Charlize Theron is the type of woman that's so beautiful that if given the opportunity I don't think I'd be able to get any words out. She's so beautiful that it was worth watching her in the some of the bad movies she has been in. While finding pictures I started thinking that maybe Charlize should be my #1 most beautiful woman....








These two gorgeous women made me think of this great Warrant song:


1) until I saw pictures of the gorgeous Evangeline Lilly and I remembered why she'll remain #1.

Simply breathtaking. 


This is how she looks when she's looking not her best.































I'm not sure what she's wearing here, but she still looks amazing.



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites