Thursday, May 30, 2013

themusicaddict's Songs Rocking My World Right Now (Updated June 1st, 2013)

Hello,

These are songs rocking my world now. I've been listening a lot to Google All Access Music lately and I've really enjoyed a lot of Fitz and the Tantrums and Rival Sons music. I highly recommend their recent CD "More Than Just A Dream". For me the biggest Fitz and the Tantrums earworm has been the song titled "Spark":



I've never been a big fan of Fall Out Boy, but I've been listening to their latest CD "Save Rock and Roll" a lot lately. This is a pretty decent CD, I've gone back and listened to some of their earlier work. Other than a couple of songs, I'm still not a big fan of that music. I suggest that by far Fall Out Boys best work is this most recent CD. One of my favorite songs on that CD is "Phoenix":



I'm also really enjoying the old school vibe of Rival Sons, the singer reminds me a lot of a young Robert Plant. Coming from me that's about the best compliment that anyone can get. Here's a couple of songs from their latest CD "Head Down". This song is "Until The Sun Comes":



I love the dirty, bluesy sound of this song, "Keep On Swinging":



Yesterday I was excited to see that the much loved and much hyped new Vampire Weekend CD is available. That CD is "Modern Vampires of the City". I've listened to it a couple of times now, but I'm not real impressed. The only song I can recommend at this time is the very catchy "Diane Young":



John Fogerty has made a CD remaking many of his classic Creedence Clearwater Revival songs, the name of the CD is "Wrote A Song For Everyone". This is one of the best songs on that CD, "Someday Never Comes" with Dawes:



The Virginmary's "Just A Ride":



Icona Pop's "I Love It":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites