Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The clouds are parting!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

Hello, the clouds are parting from my life over the last couple of days. Instead of thinking about my wife 100% of the time, I'm now only thinking of her 90% of the time. That's a big improvement and I'm slowly healing and I hope she's doing the same. I'll always be there to help her with anything. I love her and will always love her as the mother of my children. She's given us some pretty amazing children- let's be honest the woman does all the work with having kids. The guys part is pretty easy and usually very enjoyable :)

I'm starting to lose my love towards her as my wife. After a recovery time, I hope to find someone else that I can love as my girlfriend, fiance and then wife. The soon to be ex put up with a lot and I'll be so much better in my next marriage. I'm also excited about the spice and variety that comes from change.

Only 5 more 11 hour day, now that's something I'm excited about as well. I hardly did anything at work today. However I was there 11 hours and I'm absolutely worn out.

I hope your life is going better than mine now, but at least things are going better for me.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites