Monday, April 19, 2010

Clearing up misconceptions

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

My wife thinks I'm accusing her of having an affair, I have never implied that at all. My wife protects her chastity, that's one of the things I've always loved about her. (That's one of the about 1 million things I love about her.) She's a good LDS girl and no one is going to corrupt her. In fact this verse in Jacob 2:28 reminded me of my beautiful wife: "For I, the Lord God, delight in the chastity of women".

She also has cut me off from her life because I've got an attorney. She's feeling fragile because she cannot afford one. I keep on telling her she doesn't need one, but she doesn't trust me now. It hurts a lot that she has completely cut me out of her life. However I feel I have to follow through with the lawyer to take care of the legalese. It's not that I don't trust my wife because I very much do. Right now at this point I'm not very invested in this divorce. I want someone else to do the thinking for me that has legal experience. I try not to think about our divorce at all.

I am tentatively making my first steps forward though and slowly getting over my wife. Our divorce should be final in about 1 month.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites