Monday, April 19, 2010

Hayden Pantierre, Christina Hendricks, Whitney Houston and Hole's "Violet"



Hello,

There's been too much stress in my life of late about this blog, I'm going to try and write mostly about other things for awhile.

As you may or may not know I'm working twelve 11 hour shifts over a 2.5 week period. Today I finally hit the halfway point of that marathon. I work 55 hours this week, the following week I'll be working about 36 hours and the week after that about 30 hours. My trainer and I worked our butts off last week, we have pretty much got everything done for this part of the school. I work at a college bookstore. We are really busy around the start of the classes up until the end of the add/drop period. After that it slows down considerably. We are just finalizing the details of what we didn't do last week. Our store manual and my trainer are answering the final questions I have. His last day is this Friday. I should be 95% ready to go then. He has been a great trainer and has worked with me about 3 weeks. I have a couple of different people I can ask questions.

On the drive home today I was listening to the amazing Whitney Houston's "Greatest Hits". She rules as a proper queen should. Here's a few of her songs that I love so much.



Ahh, the 80's, again easily the best decade for music. Listen to her amazing voice. Here's two more songs: "One Moment In Time":



Here's another amazing ballad "Saving All My Love For You".



Speaking of gorgeous woman I watched "I Love You Beth Cooper" last night. It was not the greatest movie ever, but it's okay. However Hayden Panettiere and her hello panties are good. I never really thought she was that attractive but in this movie she's luminescent. She wears this skimpy outfit throughout the whole movie and is always is looking amazing.



I was never a big fan of "Zeroes". Remember it's tag line "Save the Cheerleader, Save The World" or some such nonsense. My tag line would've been "Save The Cliches and Save My Sanity". In fact I don't even know if that stupid show is on anymore. However Hayden is one gorgeous woman.

Speaking of gorgeous women, have you seen the new cover of Esquire magazine? It has one of the most amazing covers I've ever seen. This picture is so amazing that I have to have it on my blog twice. Do you blame me? Here it is:



I love 34 year old, red headed women:) Not only is Christina gorgeous, she's also in one of my favorite current TV shows, "Mad Men". Her fate was left a bit unsettled in "Mad Men" last season, hopefully this cover is a sign she's coming back. (Although I'm irritated Brian Batt's Sal Romano won't be back. He was my favorite character. January Jones is my favorite character to look at. I think she should get the next Esquire cover.)

A friend suggested this as a good breakup song, she called it an "angry girl" song.



And the sky was made of amethyst
and all the stars look just like little fish
you should learn when to go
you should learn how to say no

might last a day yeah
mine is forever
might last a day, yeah
well mine is forever

when they get what they want they never want it again
when they get what they want they never want it again

go on, take everything, take everything i want you to
go on, take everything take everything take everything i want you to

And the sky was all violet I want it again, but more violet, more violet
hey, i'm the one with no soul
one above and one below

go on, take everything take everything i want you to
go on, take everything take everything i want you to

i told you from the start just how this would end
when i get what i want i never want it again

go on, take everything take everything i want you to
go on, take everything, take everything i want you to
go on, take everything, take everything i want you to
go on, take everything, take everything i want you to
go on take everything take everything take everything take everything

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites