Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Thoughts for a Random Day

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

I'm in the middle of the 8th of 12 eleven hour days. This has been a lot of work but so far so good. It's well worth it. I've had an excellent trainer that has helped me learn a lot and get accustomed to the demands of my new job.

In the personal part of my life things continue to improve. I was able to talk to my wife a little this morning via chat. It's always good to talk to her. I've also started talking to other women, but I'm not officially in the market until the divorce is final. That's probably still about 4 weeks away.

With all these long hours I did not watch "American Idol" last week or last night. I will catch up on it once I have more time.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites