Sunday, April 4, 2010

More songs that make me think of my wife:

Hello,

More songs that make me think of my wife:

Things have been going okay between my wife and I. With my new job starting tomorrow and I'll be working about 50 hours the next two weeks, that's slowed down our divorce a bit. I'll be focusing on my job for the next couple of weeks. I want to get off on a good foot forward as I hope to keep this job for a long time. Getting fired from VZW was the best thing that could have happened to me. I'm feeling pretty sure the Lord has guided me to this job. This job was one of the easiest jobs I've ever received and it fits me in so many ways. Verizon was definitely not a fit.

My wife and I had a good conversation via im this morning. There was some anger on both sides and a lot of regret on my part. She knows I still want her very much, but I'm not going to be obnoxious about it. I'm sad I won't be able to see my kids much over the next two weeks. I did go with one of my boys to Priesthood session last night. That was good and I'm going to be able to ordain him as well next week.

The best news of all is I was able to sleep through the night last night, hopefully that will continue. As I was listening to iTunes this morning I came across a couple of songs that reminded me of my wife. As always here's my disclaimer, my wife is still awesome. All lyrics below don't apply exactly to our relationship.

Lionel Richie's "Hello",



Patsy Cline's "Crazy",



No one sings the sad love songs like Patsy Cline, this is "Blue".



A classic from Bill Withers:



I will be back with my Top 10 "American Idol" rankings later today.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites