Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Damn! I'm Thinking of My Wife Again!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a very painful divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This isn't a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of our extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman. I also write about music every once-in-a-while.

Thinking of my wife:



Thinking of my wife:



My wife is really frustrating me now. I still love her so much, although I hear she thinks different. I haven't talked, e-mailed, etc in over 48 hours now. I miss her so damn much. The pain comes in the worst times. I was at work today trying my best not to think about her, when I heard a traffic report near the city where my family lives. Also out of the blue I heard that damnable song "Need You Know" by Lady Antebellum.

This has been such a long week already and I only have worked two days so far. Although I have worked 22 hours, it's the busy time at the place I work right now. After I survive the next week-and-a-half it will be smooth sailing for awhile. I'm just holding on. Although this is about the worst time possible to learn a new job. I'm so heartsick for my soon-to-be-ex-wife, it's so hard to concentrate on what I need to learn. Thankfully I have three weeks to get everything in my head and I have a good trainer.

Our divorce is starting to get to the stupid point but I'm attempting to rise above, that's why I've not tried to contact her. I just know it would probably turn into an argument. I want to make a very difficult situation better not worse. Our divorce probably won't be final for another 4 to 6 weeks. Our divorce should be final right around our 16th anniversary. How bitter the irony! As my wife said this is so "surreal". After all my love and hard work, I just can't believe we are here. This is just so damn sad. Right now I'm so damn tired, lonely and missing my wife so much.

Believe it or not S, I love you even after everything that has happened.

themusicaddict

2 comments:

Stefanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stefanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Favorites