Friday, April 16, 2010

First paycheck!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

I received my first paycheck from Ambassador Bookstores today. After paying child support, alimony, money for Cobra for health insurance and money for life insurance that uses up 70% of each week's take home pay. Yes, I still have my wife and kids listed on life insurance as I still want to take care of them if something happens to me. Despite what my soon-to-be-ex-wife thinks I'm not out to get her. I still want to provide for her and our kids as much as possible. I'd like them to be able to keep living in the house. It's ironic I'm getting barely any of the benefits of being married, but I'm still paying a lot of my families bills as if we were still married.

I'm hoping I'm gaining some forward momentum and that it will continue.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites