Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Where Do Broken Hearts Go?"

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. However for the record I want to say I love my wife still very much and I always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while.

"Where Do Broken Hearts Go?" by the incomparable Whitney Houston.



"I Remember You"- Skid Row.



This song is a little too close to comfort for me right now, Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Thorn". I'm certainly getting the thorn right now.



After all the rain, hard times and hard work there will be a rainbow. I keep on reminding myself that once I get through these dark times, things will be better. I hope to find that special woman who makes each day the best day of my life. Once I get past working all these hours I'll be able to see my kids more also.



Another one, this sounds a lot like the current stage of our marriage. This is Billy Vera and the Beaters "At This Moment". Thanks iTunes random for reminding me of this song.



First of all I just want to wish my Mom a happy birthday. Happy birthday Mom. She spent the day as she usually does: working her butt off and helping her others. My parents are making me a clothes closet as it looks like we are digging in for the long haul. Thanks Mom and Dad for your help, I love you.

It looks like I'm working Friday after all. I'll also be working by myself. That will be a bit of a challenge but I do need to learn some time. After today I "only" have 26 more hours this week. Next week I have to work 55 hours and the week after that will be a much easier week. I have to work 8:00 to 7:00 Monday, April 26th and Tuesday, April 27th. Then on Wednesday I'll be working 8:00-2:00, Thursday 11:00-7:00
and then have a three day weekend.(At least that's the plan right now.) Hopefully that Wednesday I can go see my counselor as well.

No comments:

Favorites