Monday, April 26, 2010

Karma Gods are Smiling On Me!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This isn't a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. Increasingly it's starting to be a in the process of healing from a divorce as well. Things are going good now, but I know there will be more bad days. I'm just glad the good days seem to be outnumbering the bad days now! My wife is an amazing woman and I always will think that! I wish the best to her in every way in her future. With four kids that we share we will still see plenty of each other and I want those times to be comfortable for us. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :) With the good days being more I'm writing more about music, I'm breaking out of my funk.

I'm not sure why but the karma gods have decided to smile on me. First of all I thought I was suppose to work 8:00 to 7:00 tomorrow. I found out today that I only have to work 11:00 to 7:00 tomorrow with a 1.5 hour lunch. That means I get to stay up later tonight, sleep in tomorrow and also exercise. Sweet! I'm going to party all night. At least my version of party, that means I'll be reading. I'll probably be reading a little "Postmistress" and the scriptures. I'm in Enos now.

I came home and found out my counselor called and she tentatively has an opening for me this Wednesday. That originally had gone to someone else, but that person canceled. I don't know if I'll get that appointment, I'm still waiting to find out. But the fact that it opened up for me at the perfect time seems to confirm that the karma gods are smiling on me. That seems fair as it has been a hellacious 6 weeks. This is how I'm feeling now :)



Other good things: I'm going to go eat with some friends that I haven't seen for a few years Friday. I will also be able to hang out with some of my kids Friday night and Saturday. I also continue to have good wishes roll in from old friends on facebook.com. I posted how grateful I was for all the positive support I've received from my friends. Guess what happens I get more positive support. That really makes a guy feel good. I also have a three day weekend coming up, my regular schedule is finally kicking in at my new job. (I'm feeling good but I'm trying not to gloat because I don't want karmic kickback in the teeth.)

I don't quite feel as good as the following song, but I'm getting there. This is the most joyous song ever about sex. Listen to the lyrics if you don't believe me. I heard this song at work today. I love this song:



In between the cheesy 80's videos I've also been listening to Michael Jackson's most unappreciated CD. That CD being 2001's "Dangerous". It has a lot of great songs. It's two most famous songs are "Remember The Time" and "Black or White". "Black and White" is one of my all-time favorite songs of Micheal's. This CD has some of his greatest but lesser know songs. For instance, "In The Closet", "Heal The World", "Who Is It", "Give In To Me", "Will You Be There", "Keep The Faith" and "Dangerous".

Here's "Give In To Me":



Last but certainly not least the Jazz are rolling, so far handling what I thought was a better Denver team quite easily.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites