Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pain again!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

Another damn long day, 11 hours of hard work. I have the stress of that but also the stress of missing my wife. She's so mad at me she's virtually has limited all contact from me. I haven't initiated contact with her in 96 hours, that's an incredibly long time for the two of us who have been married almost 16 years.

Is she mad because I'm getting a lawyer to represent me. I hope not because I'm going to keep about 95% of the divorce creed exactly the same. I still love her, although she's been out right rude, and our kids. I'm not out to get her or hurt our kids in anyway. There's just a couple of things I want to change in the divorce creed. With me working long hours until the 27th I won't be able to see the lawyer until after that. She'll be mad about that thinking I'm stretching out the divorce. This is the most painful thing in my life, why would I want to stretch it out? Within my power I'm trying to get resolved as quickly as possible.

I miss her so damn much and our kids the same. I was battling at work today a very long and hard day. I was thinking I need a woman to share life victories and challenges with. I'd prefer to do it with my wife, but if not I want to find someone else. I'm so very lonely. I want to be able to hold a beautiful woman in my arms again. I want to have the smell of a woman that just got out of the bathtub. I want to hear a feminine laugh and a sly teasing. This bachelor crap sucks.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites