Friday, April 30, 2010

First annual Rockin' The Red Robin party for Dicks Market alumni.

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

Two pieces of advice don't get one if there's any moral way to get out of it. Then if divorce is unavoidable, as it seems in our situation, then do as quickly as possible. When it goes on it can turn ugly really fast. I invited my wife to go see my lawyer today, so everything can be transparent. I'm not trying to hide anything and I'm not out to hurt her. Going to the lawyer today made everything 100% worse. (I'm now listening to angry music Bullet For My Valentine to help work out some of my anger. It's working!) Although it sounds oxymoronic I want a as peaceful divorce as possible and will continue to work towards that goal.

Looking forward to the first annual Rockin' The Red Robin party for Dicks Market alumni tonight. On this day of rain and snow I'm so glad I'm not going to a baseball game :) I'm compiling a list of people that worked at Dicks that have passed on. I'm also working on a list of where have former Dicks Market employee moved. I have a few on both lists. To add to either list please respond here. I'm so glad we are having this tonight. I need to get out and spend some time with friends and family.

Remember tell your significant other how much you love them and also show it to them each day. Divorce sucks for everyone involved.

themusicaddict

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

You are kind of a hypocrite because you say one thing on your blog about wanting a peaceful divorce and that you're not trying to drag it out, but that is exactly what you have done.

Favorites