Friday, April 16, 2010

"Flash Forward" rules


Hello,

After working my butt off for the last two weeks, today has been a rather slow day. We were suppose to get some shipments of books to come in but they didn't come in by 1:00. That means they probably aren't going to come in, that gives me 6 hours to kill with very little to do. I've done everything else I could possibly do, there's nothing that I know of that I can do. My store is fully operating but there's nothing to do. I've done everything I can do.

Anyway I thought it was going to be slow today, just not this slow, I brought my laptop with me. With all the downtime I decided to watch last night's "FlashForward" at abc.com. That's such a great show. In one of the main female character's, Olivia Benford, FlashForward she saw herself having an affair with another man. Although she's married and still allegedly loves her husband that FlashForward has started coming true. If you are married to someone else still should you be putting yourself in that situation. As is typical in these situations, her husband still doesn't know. Isn't the person being cheated on always the last person to know? When he finds out I can imagine the pain he will go through. Even if your relationship is on the rocks or in the process of getting a divorce don't you owe it to your spouse to be faithful until the marriage is over?

Although I have a profile up on match.com I've stated very clearly I don't want to meet until our divorce is finalized in 4 to 6 weeks. Just for that reason, you never know what could happen. It's better to be proactive and not meet than to meet and who knows where your hormones will take you. I'm glad that didn't happen in our relationship.



This is Dr. Olivia Benford, she's an amazing looking woman. Her real name is Sonya Walger. If she looks familiar to you she use to be on "Lost". With some time to kill I was doing some research on her and I found out she was born on June 6th. My wife was also born on June 6th, however my wife is one year younger. That's another one of those unexpected painful reminders of my beautiful wife. Those keep on coming out of nowhere, I guess that's what makes them unexpected.

But how can you not love someone as beautiful as this?



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites