Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Roller Coaster Is Going Up

Hello,

More conversation with my wife, it was mostly friendly. She feels the alimony isn't fair. I think it is as I need to forge a new life for myself. A man can't live with his parents for the rest of his life. Having said that I'm going to help my family all I can. I filled out the paperwork today for direct deposit. I should start getting paid a week from Friday. The divorce won't be final by then but that doesn't mean I'm not going to help as soon as possible. I don't need any legal paperwork to tell me how to take care of my family.

My goal is to keep my family in their home. That's what I plan to do. I've got a job that once I figure it out will be a great fit for me. Today the roller coaster is going up. Thank goodness! I wasn't down in the dumps tonight.

Also I wasn't able to watch "American Idol" until Wednesday night. I gots a job now, I can't just sit on my butt all day! Here are a great songs that remind me of my gorgoeus wife and are tumultulous marriage.

1) The amazing "The Long And Winding Road":



2) John Lennon's "Jealous Guy" (Casey James you killed it!)



Believe it or not M.C. Hammer. His version of this song is amazing:



Okay I'm a little embarrased by this song, but I don't care who sings it. This is such an amazing song especially when one is feeling like a fool.



Yes another one from Milli Vanilli, so sue me.



I love this funky club mix and the woman is pretty hot:) :



The original of this song is also pretty amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=MyMz7Lka5EA&feature=related

I love you so much S.

thehealingmusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites