Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day of the crazy week!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I still love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This isn't a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while.

Day 3 of this very long week. There was a ray of sunshine yesterday though, my trainer said we may not have to work Friday. How awesome that would be! Obviously I'm not counting on it and trying not to even think about the tantalizing possibility. Another ray of light is Friday is the first time I get paid from my new job. I can start paying child support in hopes I can keep my family in their home. I can also pay off some bills as well as start paying my Mom back. I was out of a job for about 5 weeks and had to borrow some money to buy gas and other necessary things.

I continue to lose weight (thanks Ambassador Bookstores!) and not be able to sleep. There's a lot of lifting at my job. I'm sort of lazy but I actually don't mind the lifting, it's such a good exercise. Although I'll be glad when I can sleep through the night again.

I love you Stefanie,

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites