Monday, April 26, 2010

Dicks Market and facebook friends rule!

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :) (You've got to check out the new Slash and Lifehouse CD's. See previous blogs for more info.)

Thanks to all my facebook friends, you've been a great support to me as I go through this divorce. It's amazing I haven't worked for Dicks for 5 years (almost to the date now) and who are still my best friends? The people I worked with at Dicks. Thanks again for all your kind words and support. I'm going to dinner with some of you Friday night, if any of you also would like to go just send me a message through facebook and I'll give you the scoop. You can also e-mail through this blog or directly e-mail me at ichoosetobecougarblue@yahoo.com. If Friday isn't a good night, I'd still like to see you let me know when a good time is for you.

Thanks, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites