Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Break Up Buddies

Hello,

My wife and I are going through a divorce right now. For the record I want to say I love my wife very much and always will. We both also love our 4 kids as well. This is not a rip on my wife blog, this is the journey of an extremely painful divorce blog. I think my wife is an amazing woman and always will. I also write about music every once-in-a-while :)

I was talking to a friend via facebook last night and we agreed to be break up buddies. She ended a relationship after 2.5 years yesterday. It was nice to have someone to talk to who knows what I'm going through. She also made me laugh several times. Two things that help me get over any difficult situation are music and laughter.

Today is Day 7 of the 12 eleven hour days that I'm working to start this job. It's a lot of hours but I keep on reminding myself I have Saturday off. I only work 5 days this week instead of 6.

Congratulations to the Jazz for pulling up a very surprising victory last night. They are without two of their big guns (no reference to the Skid Row song, which talks about something completely different) in Mehmet Okur and Andrei Kirilenko. However Carlos Boozer and Deron Williams took over the game. The series is now tied 1-1 with Game 3 being in Salt Lake City. Okur is out for the season, hopefully Kirilenko will be back soon.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites