Friday, March 12, 2010

Divorce Doldrums Drone On

Hello,

I know this song is about the dissolution of a relationship and my soon-to-be-ex-wife are past that stage. But this song spells out exactly how I feel. I have the actual video here and then a video with lyrics.






How do I stop thinking of someone who has been such a big part of my life. So far my answer is I don't. Tonight I'll be taking the kids, who I miss so much, and my wife will begin the process of getting on with her life. She seems to handling this fine, whereas I'm going through the motions right now.

We are now suppose to tell the kids on Sunday we're getting a divorce, I'm suppose to go up to the house. That is now very painful, even being in the same room as my wife. Not because I hate her but because I still love her so much.

I continue to look for a job. I dropped off a resume at a gas station this morning, I desperately need some cash flow. Tonight I'm going to go to the local Apple store and I'm going to be looking into a job with them. Apple is a company I have long been a fan of in fact the only company I own stock in. (Thanks J & L) I own it more for sentimental value than to make money on it, although the stock that cost $20 originally is now worth $200. I have a couple of my old suits that I'm going to get dry cleaned. I haven't been able to fit into them for a long time but I have lost 7.5 pounds in an effort to get back into better shape.

This video also expresses how I'm feeling right now and Leean Rimes has such an amazing voice.



This song also seems to be appropriate:



Another classic song about a relationship falling apart:



Another great song, thanks Lacey Brown for reminding me of this song.



Here's a song that almost perfectly explains how I feel right now, also this song is actually from this decade! :) This song is Melanie Fiona's amazing "It Kills Me". Actually other than in the song the man is having an affair, other than that this is exactly how I feel. I would never cheat on my wife.



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites