Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pain pain go away, do not come back any other day.

Hello,

I had our three youngest kids all day until 5:00. When I got to my wife's house she was tired and laying in bed. In an effort to help her I stayed there and took care of the kids, did some laundry and dishes. Then she was extremely rude to me. That hurt like hell. How long does it take to get over the pain, we are just at the start of the pain. I don't want our divorce to get ugly, but I understand how they can so quickly. I am not making a threat because when divorces get ugly, only the kids are hurt. I would just like my wife to show a little more compassion.

I understand the movie "500 Days of Summer", but our marriage has been about 5600 days of whatever season. We also have 4 wonderful kids. It's so hard to turn off all that hard work, hard fought effort etc. after all these years.

If there is anyone out there with advice I'd appreciate hearing it. Just e-mail me or leave me a comment.

Even with all the pain, I just have one thing to say:



I love you S, T, M, M and D

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites