Friday, March 19, 2010

Divorce drags on, I still love my wife!

Hello,

I've been hearing some feedback that I'm saying bad things about my ex-wife. Please in anyway do not take anything I write as negative to her. She's a really good person, I wouldn't be in love with her if she wasn't. The marriage didn't work for her. We are both moving on, I'm hopefully within in a year will be back to whole. I'm in no hurry to meet someone else, I think I will chill for awhile. If the Lord brings someone into my life, I'm not going to turn it down. But at least for awhile I'm not going to seek her out either.

I'd just like to say for readers of this blog that I still love my wife very much. It's breaking my heart that we are getting divorced but she's not a bad person. If my kids ever read this blog, I just want to say to you I love you very much and I love your Mom very much still.

Men that are going to date my future ex-wife, please be very nice and take care of her as the princess she is. But more importantly please take care of my kids when I can't be there.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites