Friday, March 26, 2010

"FlashForward"

Hello,

After showing 10 episodes back in the fall, "FlashForward" returned to the air last week with a two part special. Those were okay episodes as the show builds to what exactly caused the "FlashForward" and what might cause another one.

I thought I had last night's episode set up to record, when I went into watch it though it hadn't recorded. Thanks to abc.com I was able to go to their website and watch it. This was a great episode and this is such a great show. I'm not sure why more people aren't watching it. Last week the two part episode didn't have very good ratings.

People you have to watch this show, this is fantastic. Thanks to Robert Sawyer the story idea is genius. Something that hadn't been thought of before, which is hard to do now. I'm afraid this show is going to go away unless people watch it.

For themusicaddict's sake please watch it. Thanks

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites