Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My wonderful family.

Hello,

I have the most amazing family. I was able to spend a few hours with my family last night. First of all my still wife is still amazingly gorgeous. She has become better looking as the years have gone by. She's so talented in so many things. As I was leaving I realized again how much I love that woman and I'd do anything for her. She has such a strong spirit and very subtle sense-of-humor.

I was able to spend some time with all my kids. Hanging out a bit with my oldest boy and daughter. Playing monkey in the middle with my daughter and youngest son. Talking to our middle boy about what he wants for his upcoming birthday. Also reading books to my youngest boy. I played Life the other day with my daughter played by her made up and constantly changing rules. That was quite an experience. I would have spent more time with my older boy but he's 13, he'd rather hang out with his friends. He's too cool for me. I love being with all of them.

I didn't focus on my family as much as I should have before our separation, when I'm able to be at my family's house I'm all about hanging out with and having fun with my kids. My little boy asked if I could come back tomorrow. I said he would have to ask his Mom. My daughter also asked if I could come over more days. That made me feel good. I will always be there for my kids.





themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites