Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Hello,

I've been hearing some feedback that I'm saying bad things about my ex-wife. Please in anyway do not take anything I write as negative to her. She's a really good person, I wouldn't be in love with her if she wasn't. The marriage didn't work for her. We are both moving on, I'm hopefully within in a year will be back to whole. I'm in no hurry to meet someone else, I think I will chill for awhile. If the Lord brings someone into my life, I'm not going to turn it down. But at least for awhile I'm not going to seek her out either.

I was able to spend a couple of hours with my wife today as I was hanging out at her house spending time with our kids. She was sort of cold to me. I understand she has a lot of anger towards for me for not stepping up over the years. She says she feels uncomfortable around me. I think that discomfort is coming from her. I'm working really hard to make things as good as possible.

About 2:45 I told her I'm leaving because I feel like she doesn't want me there, she wasn't even pretending like she wanted me around. She probably didn't but I'm trying to make things as right as possible. She says there has been a lot of damage done and I'm trying to make up for that.

I'm hanging out with my oldest boy this weekend. I took him to see "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid". The only thing I could think of during the movie was about my wife and I can't believe we are getting divorced. That and how much I'm gong to miss her. Heck I already miss her, she's going to be mostly gone from my life. If it wasn't for our kids I'd rarely see her. Not only that but the lawyer leaches are coming out, I have already received two notices from lawyers willing to represent me on the divorce. (I'm just shaking my head I can't believe we are getting divorced still.) No scumbags I don't have money to pay for a lawyer. I don't have a job and I'm splitting the debt with my wife. That will be a lot.

I'm trying to watch the BYU-Kansas State and I can barely concentrate. BYU put up a pretty good fight but ultimately lost.

This may sound wimpy, but I need a real good cry or at least some kind of release.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites