Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No mention of "AI" or divorce

Hello,

Kristin Stewart doing publicity work for the new movie about rocker Joan Jett's early band The Runaways. She appeared in public in this?





And if you couldn't guess the name of the song in this clip (I'm being sarcastic), it's called "Cherry Bomb" Another one of the more famous members of the Runaways is Lita Ford. She hit it big with a song called "Kiss Me Deadly". She also sang a semi mellow duet with Ozzy Osbourne titled "If I Close My Eyes Forever".



The Joan Jett/Runaways movie could be interesting. After leaving the Runaways, she formed the Blackhawks. That's when Joan Jett hit her peak in the mid 80's (hey Joan just like me, but you had a much higher peak.) She's probably most famous for her song "I Love Rock n' Roll". She does have a few other good songs though, "Bad Reputation" (I'm surprised Avril Lavigne hasn't remade that yet), "Do You Wanna Touch Me" and "I Hate Myself For Loving You". My favorite song of theirs is the remake of the old Tommy James and the Shondells "Crimson and Clover". What a great song!

Tour news: the Kings of Leon have announced some tour dates. And....

Also Lady Gaga is going on tour in America this summer, but she's not coming to Salt Lake. What's up with that Gaga?

The following video and song are not subtle. Here's Lady Gaga's latest hot video:



This is one of my favorite Lady Gaga songs:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites