Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last Divorce Blog

Hello,

Out of respect for my soon-to-be-ex-wife I'll be cutting back on my divorce blogs. Every once-in-a-while I will put something in about our impending divorce. I apologize to anyone I may have offended. These are not negative blog posts against my wife. She's an awesome woman, my feeling is more of sadness about the loss of a marriage. My wife is the handiest person I know, very smart with computers and has many other amazing capabilities. She, of course, is also the mother of my children, I'll never denigrate her because of that. I wish her the best in all her future endeavors.

My blogs will be mostly returning to music, sports and movies blog with personal stuff thrown in every now and then. I'm hoping to be completely whole in about a year, this is a process I'm not going to rush through. I only hope I can find a way to get more sleep, I cannot fall asleep at night. If I do finally fall asleep I can't stay asleep for two long. I've also been eating a lot less and just not feeling like eating. That's very wierd for this fat boy. I've lost almost 15 pounds since the beginning of December. That's from increased exercising and trying to eat better, but I'm not a weight loss expert. I do need to lose about 80 more pounds. I'm doing that for myself, I've been slacking way too long.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites