Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Love You!




Hello,

To my dear wife: It was so good to see you today. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable by asking if you and the kids wanted to watch a movie. I just thought it would be a fun thing for our whole family to do. It's up to you.

Also I just want to say you are so beautiful now. When we first got married you were just coming out of girlhood and you are now in the full blossom of woman hood. I certainly knew what I was doing when I married you. I understand that we are getting divorced, I just wanted to let you know those things. Whoever you end up marrying is going to be a very lucky man. I will be so jealous of him because I will know how lucky he is. Reading in my journal about all the things you have helped me with over the years I was reminded how stalwart and tough you are.

Seeing you before going to the interview was a little bit distracting as you still take my breath away. I just want to say no matter what happens I will always be here for you and our kids.

Please don't be mad at me for this e-mail I just wanted to let you know what was going. I am going to wake up in the morning and exercise for the 6th day this week, Exercise is so addicting and I get such a great workout. My goal is to fit in my suits comfortably by the end of this year. I think I look the best in those suits. I continue to read the scriptures every day and the Spirit is so strong in my life right now. That's due to you reawakening me to my responsibilities. I will never forget those again. Thank you.

Now I'm only telling you these things to let you know how I plan on living my life from this point on. I don't tell you to get you to come back to me, I tell you as the kind of father I'm going to be to our kids.

Obviously I would always welcome to back to my side with open arms. Thanks again for all the years of being a great wife. I'm sorry for the long e-mail, I really didn't mean to make it this long.

I love you,

your husband

The Heights hit their heights with this song, this song is so appropriate.



A trilogy of appropriate U2 songs about the pains and plesures of love:







This describes a lot how I feel right now.



When I look into your eyes, this is the truth:





The search was over until I took my beautiful wife for granted:





Last but certainly not least, beautiful wife, it's not possible to find someone who loves you as much as I do:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites